Wednesday, 20 June 2007

Lifes Little Mysteries

Ok so we have all done it at one time or another... no not that, I mean googling yourself. Tonight I found over 100 entries for my blog. Maybe, just maybe I am reaching into the great wide world and someone is actually reading these blogs. Then again maybe they're not.

Over the past 2 weeks I have been up and down thinking about my friend who died and the angel friend still holding on. Add to that my little sisters bronchitis and my grandfathers very rapidly failing health I suppose I would have a right to feel sorry for myself, right??
WRONG

I have suddenly realised that I need to start taking my own advice. Life is so for living and we don't get second chances. God knows that I have in my younger years tried to think that things would be better if I wasn't on the planet, but I was given another chance (well when you get into it quite a few chances). So what the hell am I doing sitting here feeling down when I have work to do??

How can I make the best of my life?
I say I want to help bring about change and then what do I do - NOTHING!

Time for a change, Little is back and ready for action. I have wisdom to impart before I leave this earth and someone, somewhere is going to learn something from it I am sure of it.

That is not being egotistic or anything, I have been several lifetimes of strange/sad/bewildering and beautiful experiences. Some I would love to forget, some will remain with me like a warm blanket on a cold night, a comfort when it gets dark and cold.

Step 1 - Put myself out there.
So I have written another blog and shock horror enrolled in a dating site!!
For so long I have been scared of getting hurt again that I have spent all my time helping others and no time on helping me. How can I give advice I can't take it?

Step 2 - Find out if anyone is actually reading these blogs. So for those of you currently tuned
into LITTLELAND - I need you to post a comment or drop me an email, something so I
know that I have at least made a start in imparting some wisdom somewhere...

No comments: